I love taking pictures of Lizzy sleeping, she looks so cute… so I had to include this picture:
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Foot Injury
Lizzy hurt her foot last night. We don't think it's that bad, but she will not walk on it. I'm amazed at how happy she has been with a hurt foot. When she woke up from her nap she came out crawling. She started walk around on her knees, because she wants to get around. Tonight during American Idol she started jumping around on her knees, and during the commercials she would say “more”. She loves watching them sing. Here are some pictures and a video.

I love taking pictures of Lizzy sleeping, she looks so cute… so I had to include this picture:
I love taking pictures of Lizzy sleeping, she looks so cute… so I had to include this picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cute video. She is a cute sleeper.
ReplyDelete