March was a busy month for us. We planned for Ladies Night of Indulgence (for The Specific) most of the month. It turned out great, and I wish I had taken some more pictures!! John had a Health Expo that went really well, and Lizzy and I did some Zumba - it was lots of fun!
The Specific had an eating green workshop - which had the best turn out of any workshop
(24 people).
Lizzy played with lots of cousin, from both sides of the family. Some how I didn't get any picture with cousins visiting from California. She loved to dress up and play this guitar!
Lizzy & I went to Montana to visit family. There was a birthday celebration for my cousins kids. Lizzy loved it... and wanted to blow out the candles too.


At the end of the month Lizzy & I went to Blackfoot for the day to visit two of my sisters, Sara & Emma. Lizzy loved playing the dog! It was fun to see Emma and her family, it had been about a year!



Ladies Night of Indulgence
Food Table: Fruit, vegetables, Meat & Cheese, & a chocolate fountain!
We figured about 170 people total came to the event!
Some of the flowers used during the event (this was taken the day after)
Lizzy made a bird feeder during preschool, and wanted to sit and watch the birds come. She kept calling for the birds to come. I thought it was so funny/cute, I tried to get it on video.
Lizzy rocking out on the piano!
No comments:
Post a Comment