Where has the time gone? Lizzy turned 4 today!! We went to the store and picked out a cake mix, frosting and sprinkles! She wanted to helped make the cake too. We had not setup a birthday party for her and I was planning on calling up some friends and just doing a casual thing at the park with cake, and letting the kids play this Saturday, but Lizzy really wanted to have cake today with her friends. So after we made the cake we called a few people and shared the cake out in the park/common area of the apartment complex.
A fishing pole, tackle box and sunglasses!
Here are some pictures from last week when they went fishing
I'm glad Lizzy had a great birthday. I can't wait to see you guys again. Soon I hope!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics and the update...Hope all is well, love you guys....The time is getting close for JT to arrive,,,good luck
ReplyDeleteLizzy is so cute!! love that she already got to go fishing with Dad. Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete