Monday, June 13, 2011

Still waiting....

Thursday after work and dinner we decided to take a drive to the birthing center. John had not been there before because the center moved in April, and he wanted to make sure he knew the best way to get there. I like to take 4500 S, but online says it's faster if you take 3300 S. So we took 3300 S. to test out the timing. Well our plans where foiled while we waited at the light on 900 E. I was turned, looking at Lizzy when I heard a loud bang, and felt a jolt. Yep we got rear ended!! The person behind us was hit by some someone. We all turned the corner to get off the busy street, however the person that caused the accident kept on driving!!! John and the other lady where surprised they didn't stop. I called 911, and was a little shaken up ... I was 9 months pregnant, one day over my due date at the time! My neck was "burning" - had a warm sensation... and my shoulder hurt. But nothing major. The ambulance did come, even though I told them I didn't need one. They took my vitals and said Blood Pressure looked good. Pulse was a little high, but that's expected. So, I hope hoping this incident may help bring on Labor but here I am Monday morning... still pregnant!

This picture was taken a month ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment