Saturday, September 24, 2011

July 2011

JT's Blessing! July 3rd, 2011
I'm sure someone has a better picture, but this is the only one I have!
After the blessing we had a meal at John's office. This was the line for the food!
It was fun to have a lot of family here.
Alexis and Lizzy enjoying the food
Hannah and Lizzy kissing JT

Lizzy loves having her uncle Mike close. We try to have him over about once a month. This was at a friends house in Provo, watching 4th of July Fireworks. Eva and Mom were there too!
Lizzy loves her brother
Love this one - how he's looking up at her!
I was a little worried about Lizzy feeling left out, so i tried to do things that were fun for her. She loves going to Wheeler Farms to feed the ducks & Geese!



One month old - loves the swing we borrowed from a friend
24th of July fireworks with friends!

Bath time - he loves the water
John went to South Carolina for a conference, so I decided to take a trip to see Becca, the 5 hour drive ended up taking about 7 because of stops and feeding JT, but it was worth it! The kids had a lot of fun, and I got about 40 pieces of clothes for $2!

Hali & Lizzy - lunch in the park with cute outfits from Becca
Colby and Lizzy
Cousins loved the slide!
Too cute - had to take a picture of them sleeping. JT loves to sleep like this with his hands up

No comments:

Post a Comment