Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 2011

Typical Lizzy loves to play games on the computer! Not sure how I got lucky with JTs smile. He's starting to giggle now, so cute!

John's Birthday this month!
A friend posted on facebook her son, in a very similar outfit, on the same day JT was wearing this! I was going to sent this to her, but I didn't...

JT watching TV
Pumpkin Patch with Lizzy's Preschool
Lizzy and her best friend Ameris
At the expo center, Lizzy loves the big slides, and bouncing houses
Lifetime playground equipment

4 Months old - 27", 16.5 lbs! Big boy, off the charts for height! Around 75% for weight
Pumpkin carving at Grandmas with cousins
First time wearing shoes, I thought he looked so cute in these jeans, shoes and jacket!
Lizzy loves her brother!


John and JT - hosting Ladies Night of Indulgence!

We have make a Tradition to eat at Tucanos Brazilian Grill in our Birthday month, because you get a free meal. We take my brother Mike who's going to BYU. We went for my birthday, Mikes birthday and John's birthday. Lizzy loves it, and found a food that most people wouldn't eat - watch below... also I love the very end... the camera died, just at the right spot! I'm glad I caught it all.

Talking with JT, trying to get him to smile and giggle.

1 comment:

  1. Tina, your kids are so adorable!!! JT looks so grown up wit those shoes on. So cute! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete