February.... didn't take too many pictures, so I can't remember what we did! JT is a cutie, like always!
Last October John got me a Spa package, got my hair, makeup done, and got a massage and facial! We went out that night... I think Mike(by brother) watched the kids... oh yes I remember that was the night we went to Ruth's Chris in Salt Lake!
 |
| Lizzy had to get in the picture - I think this is my favorite of me though... |
 |
| We went to BYU to watch Mike play inter-mural soccer - this is at the indoor facility, it's pretty cool! |
 |
| Lizzy wanted to help with the dishes! She said "I always love to help clean" I thought I better take a picture, to show her later in life that she liked to help! |
 |
| JT sleeping in Daddy's arms! Love those pictures... I think this was close to the end of the binkey use... he just stopped using them on his own. |
No comments:
Post a Comment