Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December 2010

December was a busy month. Lizzy had her preschool program. It was so cute to watch the 3 year olds sing the Christmas songs.

We went to visit family for the holidays. We spent Christmas Eve with John's family. We stopped in Oakdale for breakfast, it was so good! Then we found a great spot to play and sled in Pinecrest. After we went to David & Tiffany's for dinner, gifts, and hanging out.

Christmas Day was spent at the Rankin's. We had fun watching the kids bring gifts to everyone, and watching them opened their gifts! I was kinda out of it that that morning... Most of the trip I didn't do much, which was nice, but I felt tired all day! Lizzy got a princess art kit, play doll & dog, Dora Wii game, Candyland, Chutes & Ladders, a hat, Bugs Life, books, coloring books, and a few other things I'm forgetting right now. We ending up leaving most of our gifts at my parents, because we didn't have room to bring them back! We are going in a few weeks again. We brought my brother back with us, and he started back up at BYU!

We were able to visit with one of my best friends & her family on Sunday. We missing being close, but it was nice to visit for the evening.

We visited with the Evans later that week. They got Lizzy a Mrs. Potato Head - she loves it! We also got to see the Lights at Dell Osso Farms. Lizzy feel asleep on the way there... so we had to wake her up when we got there. She loved all the lights and saying what each object was. She liked the moving lights - snowman and Santa waving. Then at the end there was a tunnel of lights.

I put together a smilebox, I'm hope it works okay. There were so many pictures and video clips I wanted to share, this seemed like the best way!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment