Wednesday, January 5, 2011

October 2010

We went to the dollar store and found these cute stickers to put on the wall.
Lizzy was so excited!
Lizzy has loved taking pictures with my camera when ever she gets the chance. I usually delete most of the pictures, but something about this one I really liked! This is the bear that my mom got for me/Lizzy when I was in the hospital having Lizzy!

In October John had a birthday! We didn't do much, but I did take a pregnancy test that morning, and it was positive! I had taken one the week before, and the second line (positive) was very light... so I decided to take another, and this time the line was much darker!! We are expecting baby #2 to arrive late May, early June 2011! Here are a couple pictures from his birthday... Lizzy loves birthdays!


The big event of October was Ladies night for the office. This year we rented the space across the Hall from the office and we had about 20 vendors. It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun too! I'm glad John's mom was able to come and help up! Here are a few pictures:






Halloween - this year we went to look for a costume a couple times. The first time we got a Snow White outfit, but when we got it home and tried it on.. it just didn't work. So I took it back and didn't like anything at Wal-Mart, so we went to Target and picked out this bee outfit. I was worried about going too late to get a costume, but I'm glad I waited because it was on sale! I also got the black shirt that is under it, and it was cheaper than the Snow White costume! I already had the black pants & shoes, so this outfit worked much better in the cooler weather! We went to the mall for trick or treating, and then walked around our ward neighborhood. Lizzy loved it! We still (in Jan) have a lot of candy left over. She filled a gallon size ziplock of candy! She's been really good about not asking for it, and has pretty much forgotten about it now.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for another niece or nephew! I'm also glad you finally announced it, so I can share the great news!

    ReplyDelete